Rooting light endorsement

I just tried out my rooting light that I ordered from Germany with the alternate current adaptor, and I have to tell you that it is amazing! No more struggling with smelly rice socks that have to be reheated over and over. Also it lights up the whole head and you can see where the thicker spots are. You do have to let the light heat up the head for about 5 to 6 minutes before you get to work, but it is so much easier.
I think I’m in love. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

I want one. My husband says he’ll make it but I keep forgetting to show him the picture. I think I’ll do that right now.

4 Likes

I wish BB would supply them.

3 Likes

Do you have a link? :grinning::heart:

1 Like

Lolllol

http://www.heavenly-illusions.de/shop1/de/rootingzubehoer/waerme-lampe1

I think :wink:

Here is another thread post about it.

4 Likes

Cool that sounds great! I hadn’t heard of that before. I ought to try it. I usually use nothing but a cold head because I don’t like the smell of the rice socks ick!

2 Likes

@jlesser, Thanks Jenni for posting the link.

3 Likes

@honojane, Helen, if your Hubby can make one, he might corner the market here in the USA. :moneybag:

7 Likes

I have wanted that light for over a year and I just ordered it!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How much is it @AmyR777 with shipping to the US?

5 Likes

Wasn’t the total like $60 US?

2 Likes

Never mind, it is more like $40. total

3 Likes

Nikki, with shipping it was $33.88 total.

4 Likes

I set up an account and tried to pay through the shopping cart but the screen just sat there. I ended up going to the item and doing the “quick pay” thru PayPal.

3 Likes

Thank you @AmyR777… I have a custom that has a hard head!:scream:

2 Likes

I am rooting a small head and it takes much less than 5 minutes to heat up, and I need to turn it off now and let it cool down bit. Of-course, you can keep rooting when you turn the light off, but it is so much easier to see what you are doing, I rarely do. So I just take a break and continue when it cools down.

4 Likes

I believe I can make one of these myself. Sure would eliminate me lighting up the entire room. My husband gets annoyed :laughing:

3 Likes

@otterbaby2, Do you think there is a possibility to overheat or melt the vinyl at all?

3 Likes

Mine too!!!