Review request?

Did you know that after you sell a reborn on reborns dot com that it automatically sends an email to your buyer saying you are asking for a review request?

If the reborns site sent an email saying "do not forget to make sure you review your purchase " that would be okay. But instead it sends an email saying that I personally am asking for a review.
It literally sends an email saying “Mary Smith is requesting a review”

I think this is so tacky. If they wanted to give a review it should be because they want to, not because they think I am personally going out of my way and asking them for one

3 Likes

I thought we had to push the button to send the request

2 Likes

Yes you can do that as well but it automatically gets sent first

I’ve never gotten this email before and I’ve bought things from other sellers on there…
I think last time Dave was asked about this, he said it is for trustpilot .com

2 Likes

There are reviews on the site now as well

hmmm… no one has said anything to me, so I would never know… did you buy something? Is that how you noticed?

1 Like

Dave has pre-compiled text, but you can overwrite it. That is how it was from the day 1 when he started it.

I did not know it did this. I need to figure out how to make it say what I want it to say. Not everyone wants to give a review and I rather not ask or tick someone off by asking.