Review of monthly baby contest

These photos will be due the 10th of each month. 1 picture per entry. Unless stated otherwise.These should all be bountifulbaby babies.
May—hands
June—hair
July–Patriotic (my husband and son are National guardsmen and I think we need to be patriotic)
Aug— scratches and beauty marks
Sept—noses
Oct—out of box babies
Nov—eyes& eyebrows
December—Christmas
Put your thinking caps on ladies! I will.
I wanted to add this here. Only Bountiful Babies can be entered. One pic per entry. Make sure the picture meets the guidelines. There will be one picture per entry and the picture is due by the 10th of the month.
For hands your picture should have top and bottom of the hands showing.
Scratches and beauty marks can do either one of both as long as in the same picture.
The out of the box babies are anything other than a “normal” reborn: monkeys, pups, vampires, fairies, aliens, werewolves, zombies, use your imigination, if you are not sure just hollar at me.
Patriotic babies any baby with a patriotic outfit or background.
Christmas babies maybe under a tree or a Santa outfit or an elf.
Pm me the picture or send it to me by email. I will reply and let you know I received the picture. I will be more careful about making sure I post the correct picture. It seems I messed up this time. My email address is blueeyed_emt2001@yahoo.com

I will try to remember to enter more often to enter! I appreciate you doing this!

I live near the largest US Navy bases on the east coast (plus Marines too) and a naval shipbuilding company so the military is big around here. Plus my hubby is ex-Navy as are two of my brothers who served during the Vietnam era. So maybe this next month will be easier to do. Too bad hubby won’t dress up to help me take a photo! He’s allergic to cameras! And he is allergic to getting back in uniform, being seen snuggling a doll, … Oh, well, there goes that idea!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

I will try to remember to enter more often to enter! I appreciate you doing this!

I live near the largest US Navy bases on the east coast (plus Marines too) and a naval shipbuilding company so the military is big around here. Plus my hubby is ex-Navy as are two of my brothers who served during the Vietnam era. So maybe this next month will be easier to do. Too bad hubby won’t dress up to help me take a photo! He’s allergic to cameras! And he is allergic to getting back in uniform, being seen snuggling a doll, … Oh, well, there goes that idea!

— End quote

Oh my LOL Jessie I think mine is allergic to cuddling babies too! When I first started reborning he would barley look at them and now he will carry them in and out at craft fairs and such, but to cuddle one. I think he would croak if I asked him too!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

These photos will be due the 10th of each month. 1 picture per entry. Unless stated otherwise.These should all be bountifulbaby babies.
May—hands
June—hair
July–Patriotic (my husband and son are National guardsmen and I think we need to be patriotic)
Aug— scratches and beauty marks
Sept—noses
Oct—out of box babies
Nov—eyes& eyebrows
December—Christmas
Put your thinking caps on ladies! I will.
I wanted to add this here. Only Bountiful Babies can be entered. One pic per entry. Make sure the picture meets the guidelines. There will be one picture per entry and the picture is due by the 10th of the month.
For hands your picture should have top and bottom of the hands showing.
Scratches and beauty marks can do either one of both as long as in the same picture.
The out of the box babies are anything other than a “normal” reborn: monkeys, pups, vampires, fairies, aliens, werewolves, zombies, use your imigination, if you are not sure just hollar at me.
Patriotic babies any baby with a patriotic outfit or background.
Christmas babies maybe under a tree or a Santa outfit or an elf.
Pm me the picture or send it to me by email. I will reply and let you know I received the picture. I will be more careful about making sure I post the correct picture. It seems I messed up this time. My email address is blueeyed_emt2001@yahoo.com

— End quote

I had to look hard to find this thread… it appears that September is “Noses”… I guess I will need some clarification on just what this means??? Photos need to be sent to Debora by the 10th of September… Oh… and there is no prize or logo for winning…apparently the logo maker is MIA and Debora is looking for someone to take over that job… I am not sure that anyone ever received a logo/crest/whatever for a win… I never did!

I am guessing that there were no “noses” entered for the September contest???