Retorno de Kits para a Bountiful

strong textOla ! Meus kits retornaram a Bountiful baby. Gostaria de saber como faço para que a Bountiful me reenvie?

1 Like

Huh?

Olá!! Eu comprei alguns kits na Bountiful baby em julho! Como foi minha primeira comprei fiquei rastrando somente no Site da USPS.com. Os kits chegaram no meu país e na minha cidade,mais não recebi nenhuma carta do correio como é de costume e tive outros contra tempos. Com isso, os kits retornaram a Bountiful. Não sei como proceder para que a Bountiful me reenvie.
Obrigada!!!

1 Like

@bbsupport

after using Google translate it seems to be Portuguese? It translated to this:

Hello ! My kits returned to Bountiful baby. Would you like to know how I can get Bountiful to resubmit me?

I think they mean their order was returned to sender? And they want to know how to have it resent back to them… But I could be wrong

1 Like

And this translated to:

Hello!! I bought some kits on Bountiful baby in July! As it was my first time I bought traces only on the USPS.com Site. The kits arrived in my country and in my city, but I did not receive any letter of the mail as usual and I had others against it. With that, the kits returned to Bountiful. I do not know how to proceed for Bountiful to resend me.
Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Olá Jenni!!! É isso mesmo!

1 Like

Thank you I had no clue whatsoever perhaps you can tell her to contact Bountiful Baby ?

1 Like

Oh I see you did :smile:

1 Like

@Simone1 our Customer Service department will contact you regarding your order. For faster service in the future, please email our customer service department - sales@bountifulbaby.com

Thank you and have a lovely day.

BBSupport

1 Like