REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

I have been waiting for these kits forever! I would love a chance to win. Thanks for the contest BB.

I would love to win a kit, I just ordered my first kit from BB, so being new to this art, I am very excited to get new items. But i will probably order one anyway, being I have 4 grand daughters that will probable want one…Good luck to everyone!!! Brenda

I would be thrilled to win any of these three doll kits! Im a young reborn artist who is craving the best kits at an affordable price. I was never able to afford reborns so i started learning how to make my own. I want these kits to reborn for myself and cherish :smile:

I would love to win one of these little treasures as there is nothing more for filling than seeing a kit come to life. Realborn kits are the perfect blank canvas for any reborner,
That, and the fact that they have the most adorable faces ever! Xx

Entering … I would love to get started on my first reborn doll… I have been looking in to this wonderful adventure for quite some time now.

I would LOVE to reborn one of these precious baby sculpts. I think it is so neat how you can take a photograph of a real baby and make it into a doll! I am even going to join Twitter just to enter through there! :o)

I want to win a realborn kit! I work in a nursing home and I want to make one to share with my dementia patients. Babies are the best therapy! I love the realborn babies and share them with anyone who will listen to my insane ramblings about how cool fake babies are!

I am a reborner who has never kept one of my babies, this is my chance! Thanks so much Bountiful Baby.

I’m not sure if I am posting in the right place!! I would LOVE to win one of these kits because I am a new reborn artist and I would love the experience of being able to bring one of these babies to life! :smile:

If I win one baby like that it will be more wonderful than Disney World!! I realy love dolls and this kind of dolls are more than a doll. They are a beautiful art and nothing more sweet than a baby!!

I would love to win one of these amazing kits and be the first New Zealand artist to offer a completed reborn to collectors here.

enter me please!! i am almost out of kits to reborn adn these look to be great quality!

I would love to win one of those gorgeous kits. I have reborn a lot of BB kits and always come back to them to get fast shipping and good prices. thanks so much for doing this giveaway. Good luck to all who enter
Linda

Hi I am new to reborning but fell in love with the realborn kits, they are just stunning. I have already purchased a number of Bountiful babies lovely kits and products and I am hoping to purchase Presley awake but winning one would be delightful.

I would love to win one of the Realborn kits from Bountiful Baby. I started creating reborns because my eleven year old is a collector of them and it was something we could share together. She collects them and now I make them and ship them all over the world. I only purchase from Bountiful Baby because the quality and the price of the kits are amazing. My daughter and I are truly amazed by the realism of the Realborns and I would love to create one of these gems for her for Christmas. Whoever wins this contest is going to be a very lucky person. Best of luck to everyone who enters!!! Thank you Nevin & Denise for such a great chance at winning one of these precious creations.

I would really enjoy reborning one of these realistic dolls, I love the details, such a great idea! WOW… I love the newborn babies and all their wrinkles and details. I have purchased several bountiful baby kits, I love them all! Bountiful Baby is so great for all my supplies. I hope to win one!

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Realborn kits. They are truly amazing! These kits open up a whole new world of realism in painting and in the kits! I love the realism that has been achieved in the prototypes and I would love to have a chance to try at it myself.

Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Best wishes to everyone and all!

–Sydney

I would love to win a Realborn because it’s an amazing new technology and as a collector of reborns it would be a great addition to my collection!

I would love to win one of these kits. I collect dolls and this would be a wonderful addition to my collection.

1 Like

Please pick me…
I would love to have one of these beautiful kits!
Robin Wilson
604 Lincoln Street
Summersville, WV. 26651

Southernsweetmama@yahoo.com