Reborns website help

Yup, just checked. It’s Annaliese. She and her dress are very pretty. You did a great job with the photo shoot.

Just my phone, my kitchen table, and some really bad light from the window, LOL.

1 Like

Congrats @DollyPardon!

1 Like

Congrats, @DollyPardon! AND…up that price and take off the “boo boo” wording for your Charlie; that baby is beautiful and there is NOTHING wrong with the hair at all! At least add $100 to your price! Don’t sell yourself short. Someone will come along who thinks that baby is perfect. Definitely NOT a boo boo at all!

3 Likes

I agree! That hair is great!

2 Likes

Thank you, @kareninflorida and @jlesser, but I don’t like her. I see now what I did wrong- hair line should have been lower- but too late now. This was one of those babies where nothing went right, so the depth that is normally there isn’t. Honestly, I was embarrassed to list her… “sold” her on ebay, but the winner didn’t pay. The non payer case is still pending so I couldn’t relist there.

You ever have one of those babies you just don’t want to look at anymore? It’s this one for me. :joy:

2 Likes

Changed it to budget baby and raised the price aa little… Hope she sells today! Lol

2 Likes

Oh gosh, YES! So many times! :smile:

I’m sure she’ll sell for you; she’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank You!!

P.s. I’m stalking both of you too. :rofl:

2 Likes

P.s. I thought Hattie was too cheap too. @jlesser I think you could have gotten more. :wink:

2 Likes

She was my first with those paints so I sold her cheaper.

1 Like

She still turned out nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats again! :wink:

1 Like

Lol. Thank you again, @jlesser.

P.s. thank you and @kareninflorida again for your advice on the other baby. I raised the price and there is still interest. Feel free to be my advisors any day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re on a roll today, YAY!!! Congratulations!!! :smile:

1 Like

How is the sales going on the reborn site?

I don’t know about anyone else, but I can hardly keep up @SnuggleBabiesNursery. Besides the one I just listed, everything sold. Had several people trying to buy the same baby yesterday, then am getting flooded with messages from people wanting me to do customs (which I don’t do).

3 Likes

Woot woot celebrate!!!

1 Like