Reborns.com is Amazing!

I’m so glad I decided to get the gold membership! Every doll I’ve posted so far has sold before the 24 hour wait is even over for me to post another. My nursery was getting too full! If you’re thinking about trying it, don’t hesitate.

7 Likes

I did the Silver and was getting clicks, but no buys. I upgraded to Gold, so we will see. I hope the problem isn’t with my dolls. I need to sell before I can invest any more $$ and I’m ready to make more. Congrats on your sales!

2 Likes

@beck what’s your nursery name?

2 Likes

Lucky! Every doll I’ve posted in there has not sold on the site itself, I paid for the gold and for me since I’ve had no sales in the months I’ve had it, it’s just not worth it for me :sob:

6 Likes

Thank you. I will get on my computer and swap out pictures. It’s too hard on the phone.lol

2 Likes

I saw that Libby of yours! She’s gorgeous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy for you ! It’s great !

Gold for me has done nothing more than silver. I just sold a doll, but after 2 weeks on posting her. It’s random.

2 Likes

https://www.reborns.com/lovebugsnursery

:slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! She’s an older doll I’ve been hanging onto and I was worried she wouldn’t sell!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sales!

2 Likes

Congrats on your sales! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Congrats!
Sometimes mine sell fast some times slow. It all varies for me. lol

2 Likes

Your Libby is really cute. I have never cared for that sculpt, but as happens a lot on here, yours is much better.