Reborning aches and pains

Since reborning I have terrible back pain after 30 or so minutes of painting . It’s mainly in my spine . I’ve tried correcting my posture but it makes it ache more . Does anyone else suffer aches and pains . I don’t suffer any pain in general every day life.

4 Likes

Yes some of us do. Some one else talked about it before and recommended a massage chair pad. I have a Shiatsu massage chair pad that I use.

2 Likes

And be sure to take breaks! I use my baking time to walk around the house, timer in my pocket. I’m so afraid of developing a blood clot from sitting too much.

3 Likes

unless you have a clotting disorder, you have to sit for over 2 hours for the risk of a clot. sitting too long in one position can cause muscle spasms and swelling in legs. so good to get up and move around.

1 Like

I seriously deal with the same issues…that and of course working at walmart stocking overnight doesnt help my back!!

1 Like

yes, back pain, leg cramps, arm cramps … I just attribute it to old age. But not so much painting, as I do change position from sitting on my bar stool to standing, and of-course running to the laundry to check on the oven. Rooting is the main problem; I hate stopping when it all goes well, but after about an hour I am in too much pain to continue. One more reason to only root my keepers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @kareninflorida that’s not to much of a problem as I have to keep checking on my toddler . I’ve just found my cesarean recovery belt so have strapped that around my back let’s see if it helps lol x

@ludmila Yes I get the arms and leg cramps but my back is so severe sometimes I feel like crying and that’s after 30 minutes . I don’t have a strong body but it’s very annoying as I have finally found a hobby I love . I might start painting standing up and sitting down lol . Not tried rooting yet but about to try very soon .
Im doing air dry with the primary colour method so it’s taking even longer . I dream of trying genesis but scared as I am in a flat with a baby x

2 Likes

@Labindsaby brilliant idea I need to have a go doing it your way x

1 Like

@melcurll I feel your pain bless you :sob:

1 Like

@342jda thanks for the advice

@AnnieSokay interesting idea :smiley:

1 Like