Reborn Photography Tutorial?

Thinking about putting something like this together, it would include lighting, posing,wrapping, diy props,and (cheap) easy setup ideas :slight_smile: As well as general tips to help out

Anyone interested?

16 Likes

YES!! Especially with newborns since you have real-life experience with them!!
Any tips for someone with a small amount of space would be awesome too!

2 Likes

Oh, definitely! My studio is TINY, but we make it work somehow lol

YES I am!

1 Like

Sure! I’m terrible at the photography aspect of this all.

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

I’ll get started on it soon! I’m trying to work out what needs to be included, right now there’s 5 lessons, if you want to call them that. Should I go over basic equipment too? That’s where things vary because some of the stuff you don’t NEED, but it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, please! <3 I bought an umbrella/lighting setup…and have no idea how to use it! :blush:

2 Likes

Then I know this’ll help you :slight_smile: I JUST received my umbrella lights and adore them already :slight_smile: If you have specific questions you can always ask too

1 Like

I’ll be living in an RV for like 2 years while in college, so anything helps!!

1 Like

I have my tiny dining room that I stole from my family lol So I feel you on the limited space thing!

Bahahaha! That’s awesome! :smile:

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

I’m interested too. It’s great that you’re putting something like this together.

1 Like

That would be great very interested!

1 Like

Yes, please do go over basic equipment and I’d love to hear about what I don’t need (which I’d probably hate myself for spending $ on!) Best sources for economical lighting etc. please.

1 Like

I would. Also interested in tips for folks who don’t have professional lighting, camera, stuff

2 Likes

@jeepers I got one from Amazon for Mother’s Day. This is not the one I got but it is a good price.

1 Like

@AnnieSokay this is very similar to the one I have, so good choice! I recommend it! However I would recommend getting one with black/silver umbrellas as well as the white. Both are useful in different situations

1 Like