Rebecca by Ina Orgus

I’m wondering if anyone is going to/has preordered this cutie? Her facial expression reminds me of a LLE kit for some reason

3 Likes

Oops :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I well be

She looks like I may also need her. The husband is gonna skin me!

1 Like

Lol I second I want her too!

Too late I did it. Now watch joseph comd out I 30 min. Sigh

3 Likes

Isn’t that how it always works out :smile:
Congrats on your preorder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I was going to say it was my first one. But I forgot I just ordered Cammi. I think I have an expensive baby habit. Ughhhhhh going to have to sell some to buys some lol.

1 Like

So much for April lol. Hey do you know anything about belly plates? Do they tie on or just sit on.

Welcome to the club :smile:

Actually both; Some come with holes already in them and some are made to fit the curvature of the body however, you can make holes and tie those on as well. This is such a personalized art :slight_smile: no way is wrong for the most part :wink: if it works, go for it :grinning:

1 Like

I think she is beautiful and I do want her but money is tight right now so I will miss out on this one as well. Such is life!

1 Like

I’ve literally just received my Rebecca kit today as she took forever to get to Australia. She’s sure got a sweet little face though, not sure about her hands

2 Likes

Did you have a defective left arm? Mine looked ruined. I tried my best to sand her down. Her limbs are not smooth and terrible and McPhersoncrafts did not replace it.

I don’t think mine is defective so much as a slightly different colour and a different texture which is weird

1 Like

Hola! He recibido este kit Rebecca y es cierto… brazo izquierdo de textura distinta y extraña y mas delgado y recto que el otro brazo. Es feo y raro.
El tobillo de la pierna derecha es mas pequeño y la forma de la pierna plana hasta la rodilla… no me gusta. Detrás de la rodilla el vinilo es casi transparente, tengo miedo que se pueda romper.
Su carita sí es un dulce.

I did the best I could with the kit. She is beautiful, but the kit is a nightmare. I tried sanding the arm a bit and the toes. After that, I just painted it the best I could. You can try to ask for a refund. I wish I would have had one.

1 Like