Realborn Sale Wish I wish

So, I was thinking that I have a wish list now. I am a bit out of control. I would love to know what your wishes for realborns are and a SALEEEE! If only these kits were on sale and available!!!

Dominic
Joseph
Ashley
and I know this one is one sale, but I need them all at the same time ( Thomas Awake) I keep looking at Brook Nicole’s version and she is precious!! Even though this really isn’t my favorite kit. I would love to get all of them at once lol!

I am out of control!!! What about you?

4 Likes

I must have
Miranda awake and asleep
Jaxson
Quinn
Landon
Madison
and so on and so on :wink:

3 Likes

Landon and dominic

2 Likes

Hahahah I know!!! Remember when we were surprised and not only had a sale but new ones were tossed out!!! We were like wait, hold on, OMG!!!

1 Like

A sale when I have money for kits and supplies would be fantastic :wink:

I don’t spend the money from a sale until the customer receives the package and I hear from them. So I have money that I can’t touch yet… lol.
But the tracking says notice left for individual. So any day now… lol

3 Likes

I just received my rosebud back. The person asked to buy again no thank you. AND he had something on his cheek. Cut my losses on this one. Learning experience!!! Pictures galore is for a reason.

1 Like

Hope his cheek is easy to fix

I think I want to go to the FL IDTS and I may get a table. If I do, I thought about taking these kits.

1 Like

I was so ticked, I just returned the money. Well, ironically when I started rubbing the cheek whatever it was it started rubbing paint off!!!:triumph: He is in a box right now.

Awe man. :confused:

It’s okay. Earlier work LOLOL I’m trying to up my painting skills!!!

And honestly, the Realborns paint different to me and better than some of the other kits. It is disappointing to buy a kit you feel you cannot paint!!! Still traumatized with my Rebecca kit!!!

1 Like

Landon when he is released

3 Likes

Landon and Emma

4 Likes

LANDON!!! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

The husband has me on a baby hold until I sell at least one. If Landon came up on sale… I might get into some trouble…not too much though.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Yeah, I need to sell a baby too. I have some that need to be finished up too.

1 Like

Okay I am adding Evelyn to my list!!!
@mcurbelo just shared hers (on facebook) and Oh my! :heart:

3 Likes

Ashley!!!

5 Likes

I’ve been good so far, and haven’t bought any (well, not many) of the new realborns, but my wishlist includes:
Ashley
Jaxson
Landon
Dominic
Miya and/or Macey
Miranda Awake
Bean (not a realborn but I think she’s adorable)

3 Likes