Realborn Miranda or Charles?

Pease help me choose … I keep change my cart lol …
I can only get one … Please hurry while they are on sale … I will wait 10 minutes for your replies.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like Charles!

3 Likes

Charles! I got miranda, Im not as happy with her as I thought

1 Like

charles is my favorite and when marissa comes out…im going make her a twin for charles!

2 Likes

I got them both. I would choose charles.

1 Like

Well I see I’m in the minority here lol I had the same dilemma tonight! Had both of them in my cart at one point, but I talked myself down :smile: I ultimately decided on Miranda. Don’t know what it is about her… she just called to me more than Charles did.

1 Like

I got Charles , Will get Miranda later … thank you ladies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also got Miranda. Charles reminds me too much of Clyde.

2 Likes

I think that’s why I like him so much, @AmandasBabies! Clyde has always been my favorite, but he’s so small. I’ve been behaving and not placing an order…But I might break…

1 Like

I already have too many kits but broke and ordered four of the new realborns the twins and Charles and Miranda. I have no self control :joy:

3 Likes

I also bought the twins and Charles. Should have bought Miranda too I think. I am working on Joseph now and am amazed how he is turning out. The bare vinyl was not very cute but now he is turning into a baby.

4 Likes

I feel your pain

2 Likes

I am currently on vacation with the family… But that doesn’t stop me from looking and trying to buy. First, I had 3 test heads in the cart, then a bunch of RB limbs, then Miranda & Charles. I haven’t bought anything yet! Vacation is ruining my spending habits. (Or maybe my hubby was trying to capsized the boat to stop me)

3 Likes