Realborn Darren

Here’s another photo at an angle that shows Canon’s face better. I think this one fits his name really well. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica

31 Likes

What a little ANGEL!!! He is a definite must-have. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely precious! Such cuties

1 Like

Oh absolutely precious children!!!

2 Likes

I absolutely love this one! :heart::heart::heart:

You should do a current one of them! :slight_smile: Now that canon put on some weight :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You have beautiful babies!! I have several of Joseph’s sculpts and I’m sure I’ll have Darren when his comes out also. Precious and adorable!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Canon is picture perfect. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Darren is so cute! Love the blond hair on your kiddos!

1 Like

They just keep getting bigger, eh? Isn’t Emmy your baby, too? Or do I have her confused with someone else? Anyway, thanks for sharing the babies with us. They are all so beautiful and the kits are gorgeous, too.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, Emmy is mine as well. :wink:

Jessica

3 Likes

I know what you mean I can’t keep up but I have to have everyone.

1 Like

So cute

I need this kit!!! So adorable with the relaxed mouth!

3 Likes

Beautiful Babies that you have there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow another must have Realborn kit! I love the way his mouth is!

I knew there was going to be a new realborn :smiley: i wanna say when you did the box opening of 3 month Joseph i heard a new baby in the background :smiley::heart: all your babies are beautiful!!!

1 Like

Hi, Canon’s name reminds me of the talk show host Conan O’Brien because it almost spell the same way. Lol! I even attended a live taping of the Conan show a few days ago. Canon is so cute!!:heart_eyes: I can’t wait to see his kit in the future!!!:+1::blush:

1 Like

Heres my Darren I finish today

4 Likes

9 Likes

I bought the open eyed one at Rose it is beautiful.

3 Likes