Realborn Claudia

Here’s another Realborn. They sure are coming out with a lot of them.

11 Likes

I’m not interested in most of them.

5 Likes

Her face looks very neutral. I can see a lot of possibility in this one. She has potential :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Me neither. I want to know when the older sculpt will be in stock again. I like the hands and feet on some. But I like other sculpt.

2 Likes

Just saw her on Facebook also.

Me neither, I just buy them when I need fabric and they happen to be in sale. A 30$ kit is always good to get !

4 Likes

I will wait to see other version before making up my mind. I think I might like this one. We’ll see :wink:

3 Likes

Same. I need to see more versions. But right now I think she has potential.

3 Likes

So many different sculpts that have such similar features. Unless you can determine a unique detail it’s becoming a dizzying array of bland faces, yet so few are available at any given time.

Theoretically, there will be lots to choose from in a post Covid world, but I’d rather have several with distinctive expressions than many that all look alike.

4 Likes

Ahh, there’s just no pleasing us, is there :sweat_smile: Remember when…a realborn would come out once every three months or so. The anticipation :grimacing: like little kids waiting for the mail to come then get on here and update each other. I can’t remember the last time I bought a kit. Except for a couple of prepainted kits, it’s been months. I find myself immediately looking at the hands. We need some that are open.

5 Likes

they have like 3 pc of 3 D printers . They are coming out so fast I can keep up and losing interest. I am not that exited of a kit coming out like I was before .

1 Like

Looks like a mix of Ashley and Evelyn to me. I’m always appreciative of BB’s work, but I really want some smiley kits :sob:

3 Likes

I’ve only been a part of this forum since summertime, so all I’ve known is BB releasing a ton of Realborns, but a lack of available kits.

I think not only do people lose excitement when the kits aren’t available, but when we’re flooded with similar faces.

I understand that the Realborns are replicas of individual babies, but at what point do they start looking like fairly generic Caucasians. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

When will we see babies of other races?

3 Likes

Generic caucasians :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Most all of the Realborns are “related” as in Family, that’s why they look so much alike. They are all beautiful but too similar to continue buying them all.

2 Likes

I think a lot of earlier realborns were related more so than the ones released in the last two years.

I tried to list who was related once but BB wasnt forthcoming. There was a post at one time by Jessica saying who was related to who but I can never find it.

Presley & Priscilla siblings
Emmy, Joseph, Darren & Canon siblings
Cousins to
Siblings Dominic, Jenny & Alexa?

The twins obviously
Aspen & Leif
Evelyn & Elizabeth
Miya & Macey

Isn’t there another Pratt daughter who had her babies scanned? :thinking: @jlesser

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, I prefer the “older” realborns like Darren and Skya asleep…I also love Reese and Quinn as well as June awake and Asleep (newborn). Also Johanna asleep. I don’t really like many of the newer kits coming out besides Christopher and Michael Asleep. :grimacing:

I never got a chance to buy any of the Realborn kits besides Darren Asleep because I haven’t been around long enough to get them when they were still available. I wish I could have bought them :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

They are restocking them.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it would be good for business to look outside of family for Realborn scanning. They’ve got to see the similarities as much as, if not more than we do.

1 Like

Crystal and Kimber although not realborns, are also older siblings to Emmy and the boys.

1 Like