Real Effect kits

Please show me your Real Effect babies .
They have a sale and I am really liking Josie by Petra Seiffert and some others .

2 Likes

Never heard of them…what are they?

1 Like

@BabyCakesReborn

http://nicky-creation.de/puppen-bausaetze/jakob-by-karola-wegerich.html

1 Like

2 Likes

Here is a link to the fb page in u.s. Fine Artistic Dolls

They have some cute kits. I am going to be so broke.

1 Like

@crystal_s thank you so much . I am in Germany so I think I will get a couple whilst they are on sale . Your babies are adorable .
Are they painted with Genesis ?

I can’t read it, it’s in another language. Lol. Is it just a brand of kit? Or is there something special about them?

It’s a company that sells kits from various artists. Legler for example.

Oh ok. Thank you!

Its a company that make real effect paint and it seems they also produce their own real effect doll kits made in Germany. I want to know if they are hard and orange like other German kits.

@BabyCakesReborn this is written under one of the kits for sale …

Original kit from German producers Real Effect®. Made in Germany!

One of the few producers in the world that has their products made in Germany Real Effect®.
Dollreader Magazine in the USA noted the kits as being a “Milestone in the world of realism”

You can change language to English at the top of the page !

1 Like

Thank you!

@Shosho the vinyl is neither hard or orange. It isn’t pale like the bb vinyl but more of a neutral flesh color. At least the ones I’ve bought have been.

1 Like

Found a kit from them. Buttercup, B. Brown.

1 Like

Thanks @hellbunny33 I was looking at the Bonnie Brown daisy but their skulls seemed quite large . I’m so short of money lol but they have a sale what to do what to do :sob:

I love Daisy. I have her reborned by another artist. She is definitely a true preemie. If you have a fb account they can be reached there any time. Their kits are almost always 62.00 or 2 for 116.00 (something like that).

1 Like

@hellbunny33 I’m in Germany and at the moment they have sale for kits between €35-45 :astonished:

Oooh. I will enable you. Buy!

1 Like

Theses are the ones i liked and now i want to add daisy lol .