Real borns on sale

Summer rain n Ashley, if you wanting them. Probably won’t be on sale long. Along with others.

2 Likes

Heeey! I added them to my cart and they came up as full price! :(. What gives?
(I have been stalking summer rain forever)

1 Like

Been waiting on Ashley but would like to have Landon and Evelyn to go with her haha. And Ashley is already gone :frowning:

4 Likes

And just like that, poof, they off sale. Dag, they wasn’t on sale long. They were at the bottom of the sale page. I posted as soon as I noticed they were on sale. I started to order summer rain, but I have one already.

1 Like

That sale didn’t last long!!

2 Likes

If you find all of them on sale together, tag me. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think they were ever really on sale. I put them in my cart immediately. And they came up full price.

They were. I snagged Ashley and Summer Rain at sale price.

3 Likes

Johnny on the spot! :wink:

I had to go get my preschooler off the bus… came back and they were gone lol

2 Likes

For me they were ON the front page, MARKED at sale price… I put in my cart… And it was regular price.
So I went back to home page.
They were STILL listed as on sale. I clicked summer rain (the one I want more) it took me to her page and it was listed as regular price.
I went back to home page and she was listed as 29, so I clicked on her and she came up as 59…
I tried this a few times, but I couldn’t get the advertised sale price to show up in my basket.

(This was over an hour ago)

1 Like

I’m like a stalker for the sale page @jlesser. I randomly check it on my phone throughout the day. It’s like a compulsion or something. Lol

2 Likes

Same. :wink: I just stopped listing it on here every time. lol, but still look

3 Likes

That’s me, I do the same thing!!

1 Like

I missed Ashley.:confused: if she goes on sale again, someone please tag me??? Thanks

Ashley is in seconds for $35 just without COA…

1 Like

Thanks!

No!! I’ve been wanting Summer Rain forever…:frowning: