Rack burn

I wouldnā€™t take that one to the store!

2 Likes

Are you getting my pmā€™s? I might be doing it wrongā€¦

A regular nail file?

Yeah, youā€™d probably get arrested, :wink:

Greatā€¦ With my luck I sure would. :policeman:t2:

1 Like

Are you getting my pmā€™s, I might now be doing it right?

Hey Nikki, you did it right. I just got home. Itā€™s 9:30 pm here and Iā€™ve been on the run since 9:00 am. I just now saw your PMs. Absolutely you can send both. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what I can do. Did I give you my address?

Yes! JEANHAI you are a life saver! I already addressed and packed the box!( positive praying) lol . Canā€™t wait to hear what you think! So excited! Thank you! I will pm you the tracking number, sending priority mail!ā€™

1 Like

Iā€™ll PM you when they get here.

1 Like

Oh my god, THANK YOU. I had just found and packed my Savannah head to send, and did ONE LAST wash on Leah, when the rack incident happened.:frowning: I was going to freakā€¦ Then thought of you!!! :grinning:Iā€™ll email you tracking tomorrow:-) :heart:ļø

One of my dolls heads was leaning against a towel when cooling off and the towel imprint was left on his forehead! :scream: I did exactly this ( flesh mixed with thick medium to fill it in) I actually had to do about three lighter layers of this. After this set I did some more layers of color over it and it worked amazingly well!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea

OH MY, Iā€™m so sorry this happened. Youā€™ve done a wonderful job on her. I really hope she can be fixed. If you want to swear, GO FOR IT, I donā€™t blame you. I know I would have a few choice words :angry:

2 Likes

Hoping Jean can help. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Thanks guys!!! @jeanhai this could be a side biz for you!!! Doll hospital!

2 Likes

Thank you!:smiley:

They are on their way!!! :heart:ļø:smiley:

OH NO!!! I could cry!!! She was looking sooooo goodā€¦jeanhaiā€¦pleeeeeeaaaassse help save her babiesā€¦BOLā€¦Please let us know how it goesā€¦so, sooooooo sorry this happened to you, Nikkiā€¦NOT FAIR!!! :sob:

2 Likes

Lololol I know!!! Lol she is on here way to jeanhaiā€™s already!!! I sent her right offā€‹:smiley::heart:ļø

Good for you! I was going to say you could also make it into a scratch or fill with polymer clay, but seems like youā€™ve already found a solution.

2 Likes