Quinn

Duh duh duh! He is adorable @isabelle!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263114296336?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2 Likes

OH WOW! they saved the best for last in my opinion now this one I love without a doubt even without seeing the kit thanks so much for the peek :smile:

2 Likes

I know half price sales get me every time. OMG he is so cute, how do you choose one? This is getting really bad all these darling little ones. :confused:

2 Likes

Release expected late August early September waiting :wink:

I have learned a valuable lesson on sales kits If I will not really love the kit enough to keep it than DO Not buy it :smile: .
I have in the past bought them because I wanted to try the kit and then found it was not a favorite at all and then I have a whole room full of babies that are cute but I could really do without lol.
Granted painting them was fun and gratifying however I think I could be more gratified with some I truly loved and wanted to keep :wink:

He (?) and Jaxson look like twins to me.

Granted they resemble however I just see something more in Quinn just my opinion :slight_smile:

Awwww you are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for posting baby Quinn’s auction link :blush: This sculpt is too too too adorable. The Realborns truly live up to their name of being so entirely real & Quinn is no exception…paints up super real :heart_eyes:

2 Likes