Quinn

Well if you haven’t then they are really keeping this one under cover :smile: generally if we want the scoop you are the go to person lol.

3 Likes

Hahaha! :wink:

1 Like

I love all the new realborn kits, but I hope it’s not another realborn. I’d love some new “regular” kits.

3 Likes

Not a peep out of anyone so far some of the releases have been by Denise Pratt so perhaps it is another one of hers .

I looked but somehow missed this kit. I do not see it.

1 Like

It isn’t in the gallery yet just in the list of names of unstocked kits, etc.

1 Like

Oh, ok. Thanks, I was looking in the gallery, silly me, lol

2 Likes

The “out of stock list” has it listed with RealBorns.

2 Likes

But if we read it that way Dominic , Brittney and Jaxson are listed with Bean not the realborns :smile: and Bean is not a realborn . :smiling_imp:

Does it mention size?I hope it is a realistic toddler baby.

1 Like

No just the name listed on the not released ones .

Yes but I don’t think I can handle another Cupcake look alike like Ella and sister. Those are not cute babies their mouths are yuck and the eyes. JMO So sue me they all look the same eyes and mouth.

2 Likes

Not your taste in sculpts I guess but you have to admit there are plenty of other kits available sure to find some you like: :smile:

I’m not reading anything into that except what it says lol. They obviously made a mistake somewhere but Quinn is listed with the RealBorns. Will have to wait and see what BB comes up with lol

1 Like

:smile:

Oh there are plenty I just love , all the Realborns. I have to go through carefully and choose wisely because even though I would love to have them all it isn’t feasible money wise.LOL.

2 Likes

You’re telling me LOL!

2 Likes

Hahaha! Half off sales are my realborn weakness! :wink:

2 Likes

Duh duh duh! He is adorable @isabelle!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263114296336?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2 Likes

OH WOW! they saved the best for last in my opinion now this one I love without a doubt even without seeing the kit thanks so much for the peek :smile:

2 Likes