Quick Seconds on sale!

@mcurbelo which kits did you get hun ?

I got London and a a body that i needed

2 Likes

I spent a little over $200ā€¦ got a body I needed anyway, 4 Landons, 4 of his bodies, then a Quinn and his body.

Iā€™m on a kit diet, but could not pass this up. Thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would Love to grab Tibby but Iā€™m afraid lol

1 Like

I didnā€™t buy anything just about every time I started looking the site blanked me out telling me there were too many requests coming from my location but others could still see the page :frowning_face: ?
So why would I care if others could see the site was it to mock me lol I donā€™t know didnā€™t need to buy anything anyway .

@DollyPardon Glad you got stocked upā€¦ I never get any bodies for any kits because I am always worried about losing the sale price for whats in my basket and if I forget something my delivery is $30 each time. I have not even painted in months because of my toddler but I cannot stop buying lol.

3 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies wow I have never heard about that happening before that is such a shame :persevere: hope it does not happen again.

1 Like

No big deal really as I said didnā€™t need to buy anything better for me lol however it has happened before I just thought perhaps I needed to clean my cashe .
But since it didnā€™t work the first time it did it I assume it is another reason I am just happy I wasnā€™t in the middle of paying for an order or something .

1 Like

How do I find the seconds? Or, are they all gone? LOL!

@debbie1 I think they have finished but always check the discounts section- Realborn/regular seconds area.

@debbie1 sometimes the seconds are discounted even further, it is just pot luck as to when they are reduced.

Here is the link Seconds Items - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC) and the second one is for just vinyl parts Vinyl Parts - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Thanks Ladies :slight_smile:

1 Like

i just typed in seconds in the search
then scrolled threw the pages to see whats available

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where it is pink, on the right it says Special Deals, look under that it says Seconds Kits and Parts. Hope that helps!

@AnnieSokayā€“make sure you go back up top though under supplies and seconds and second quality and check there too. Reborn Charles was up in there but not on the bottom.(last week). I caught the sale when nod was 17$ but then went to check my parts. I got distracted and started playing with my pegboard. wait till you guys see what Iā€™m working on. I canā€™t paint in the middle of this mess. So, I am moving into my sonā€™s old room. Got one problem. I need to do something with the bed. If I leave it in there, Iā€™ll wind up sleeping. :sleeping:

2 Likes