Question about a vendor. UPDATED RESOLUTION

About a year ago I remember a lot of artists being concerned after ordering from her. She wasn’t answering emails and doing basically the same thing as now. I hadn’t ordered from her and now I can’t remember if the issues were resolved for everyone. But I know those who did get their kits had to wait a LONG time and many were very frustrated. I hope you get this worked out. It’s not fun.

2 Likes

Have you received your refund or kit?

@cajuncuties, PayPal is reviewing the case at this time. There have been no further replies from Truborn, or any efforts by her to make this right. PayPal states that it can take up to 30 days for them to rule on the case, so I am out here in the cold, no kit, or returned money at this time. Thanks for asking. :smile:

3 Likes

It is a shame when we have to file a claim. I had to do one this morning on a member on another forum. I am not happy. Thankfully, it will be resolved by the 21st.

1 Like

I hope it all works out for you. It is too bad that people start small enterprises without any integrity or ethics to back them up.

1 Like

I just received notification from PayPal that they decided in my favor to refund $75.00 of the money owed me by Truborn pending attachment of her account. They will try to recover the other $35.00 if they can, but not at this time. However, it will take at least 5 days to appear in my account. I guess that if I indeed get back the $75.00 I will be thankful, but the possible loss of the $35.00 pre order amount hurts. I have learned a hard lesson with this, and I guarantee you, that I will never order from Bobbi Perez {Truborn} again, and I wish that we had a list somewhere that we could keep updated for others so that they don’t make the same mistake.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you’re getting some of your money back! I hope they get all of it for you.

2 Likes

All this is so sad.

1 Like

Diane, I hope I didn’t get the Cassia that was supposed to be yours… :worried:

Im having the same problem with my Aster pre order. I paid the balance apr. 21 after emailing to inquire if they were ready to be shipped. I emailed again June 2. Asking again since it was my understanding that they’d be in sometime in May and now it is June. 16. got no response but a paypal notification that I had a tracking number. She created tracking number/shipping label June 2. And the final part is that the tracking number is showing the kit is still in pre shipping status. Meanwhile people are posting their completed babies. I’m going to email her again. If I don’t get a response I will open a claim for the second payment. It stinks that the deposit which was for securing a kit, shipping and a body will be lost. Right now I’m just not in the mood for problems :rage: