Putting reborns.com membership on hold

My reborns.com membership will expire in 4 days. I think, for the time being, I’m going to let it. I’m in California and I don’t think going to the post office to mail a package would be considered essential business.

8 Likes

I had same thoughts

3 Likes

I wish everyone would be so mindful. I do not think we should put other peoples lives in jeopardy. As a community we should show how we care for everyone by thinking before mailing and or ordering. Everyone is affected - everyone.

3 Likes

In Placerville, CA and had same thought Jean. Mine is up in 6 days. I don’t think with all the people out of work it is going to be a priority to purchase a reborn.I really don’t want to be out with other people with this virus at my age I can’t afford to get sick.

1 Like

I have several days left of my membership, but due to being in a shelter in place area starting today, I have reserved my doll that is for sale. I am offering payment plans to my customers that would like to receive a doll when this is over.

1 Like

Y’all know that you can schedule a package pick up right? I never go out to the post office. I print the labels from home, schedule a pick up for the next day and my postman comes to get it. I just leave the boxes I’m mailing out on my porch.

3 Likes

I’m not able to do that. I don’t have any credit cards.

1 Like

I am looking into that for my customs that are in progress right now, but I picked a bad time to be out of printer ink, and don’t have accurate scales, so I will have to be making some arrangements. I may open back up for my made to sell dolls once I sort that out.

2 Likes

I sent my custom out today but I highly doubt anyone is going to buy from me right now. Especially people in the US as the news makes it look like everyone has the virus over here LOL…sorry, Im making jokes, I dont blame anyone for not buying reborns right now, considering I am an older, “fragile” at risk person, I certainly wouldnt. I wish I had let mine expire as well and I wont renew next month until the virus scare is over with.

2 Likes

I think I am too, I don’t feel comfortable shipping at this time.