Presley or Summer Rain

I am trying to decide on which baby to make my granddaughter for Christmas. Trying to pick from kits I have on hand and have narrowed it down to sleeping Presley or sleeping Summer Rain. I am wanting to go with a vintage sort of theme with her clothing and accessories. I just can’t decide. Which one is your favorite?

Summer Rain has full limbs. I think a kid would like that better. :blush:

3 Likes

Yes. I do like the full limbs better. They are both so sweet though. I keep thinking about buying another newer kit because they have so many I love. Just thinking I can use what I already have and save myself from buying more. :smile:

I’m out of dolly money right now. So I’m trying to only focus on what’s in my stash. I have so many precious kits. It really is helping me focus when I don’t think about all the kits I don’t have. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly. And the others will still be there later on.

1 Like

I havent been reborning very long but already have quiet a few in my stash.

Me too! I completed my first reborn in February. By April I already had 50+ kits in my stash. I’ve sold and made a lot. But I still have way more than I need. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh my, that is alot! I am not even selling any yet because I am nervous about it. So I still have most of the ones I painted, except for a couple I gave away as gifts. Good thing I havent painted that many yet!

For some reason I thought you had been painting dolls for years! :smile:

1 Like

Summer Rain

1 Like

Summer Rain!

1 Like

Summer Rain for sure! I love your idea of vintage. I’m sure she will love it too!

1 Like

Another vote for Summer Rain :blush:

1 Like

You know who I’m voting for!! :rofl:

1 Like

Summer Rain is very cuddly too!
I vote for her

1 Like

I vote Summer Rain she’s one of my favorite kits.

1 Like

Summer Raine but I love both.

1 Like

Summer Rain

1 Like

Thanks ladies. Looks like Summer Rain is definitely the favorite here!

1 Like