Preorder fun

Lots of kits up for preorder right now…who do you all have on preorder and who are you most looking forward to???

I have Lil Smile Donnelly , Ethon Brace, Gertie LLE, on preorder and Im waiting for April Kazmierczack …also trying really hard to talk myself out of Gudrun Legler’s Tony right now.

As far as new BB kits go, can’t wait for Mr. Chunky Joseph 3 months and Im also looking forward to Lavender.

3 Likes

None… I have not bought any new kits in months but if I could I would get Uriel Lopes, Gertie LLE, Ethon Brace, Abigail by LTR and waiting for April By Joanna K.

1 Like

My remaining balance is due on Kai.
That is the only preorder I have done right now.

I hate not paying in full… lol

2 Likes

I should really pay in full and then I may not order so many LOL

2 Likes

I have Li Priscilla Lopes paid and waiting for shipping , Ethon Cassie Brace on order , Mei Lien Ping Lau on order and like everyone else waiting for April Joanna K .

1 Like

Mei Lien is so cute, I want her too but I have to show some restraint…at least thats what my husband tells me LOL

2 Likes

I have been on a diet for a very long time Lol and I really need that one she is very similar to my new and only granddaughter so yeah a really need :smile:

1 Like

I showed her to my husband and he told me I could preorder :wink:
So, I have one more on preorder now, whoo hoo!!! I decided I like her more than Tony.

2 Likes

She is adorable once I can get my short list done I will be strong and quit again for a while except for of course 3 month old Joseph lol he is a must have at some point.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s going to be fun…Im done as well, aside from April, she will be my last preorder for quite awhile.

1 Like

I learned my lesson sales are nice but really loving the kit I buy is more important to me now then bargains I might like .

2 Likes

I agree, it makes them far more enjoyable to work on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to pre-order Ethon but is seems crazy that although Cassie Brace is in UK like me if I want to order him I have to get him from overseas! I did look at her own website but he is not on there.

2 Likes

I would message her. I know her site has had issues in the past.

2 Likes

I think this is her site???
http://www.babydustnursery.co.uk/new

1 Like

Thank you for that I had been looking at her other site I Art Reborn. I will look at Baby Dust.

2 Likes

I might be wrong about it being Cassie’s site but maybe it is closer to you

1 Like

I’m just waiting on Li By P. Lopes to ship. I missed out on Gertie😕but I’m gonna wait on April n Joseph 3m before I get any more kits.

2 Likes

I preordered Ethon here, in Italy on Bebaby. Im in France.

Uriel by Prescilla Lopes!

1 Like