Pre- Order question

I have only pre - ordered one kit and it was nothing but complications I usually just buy what is ready to go. So my question is on an average how long does it usually take barring complications to get the finished kit once it is in stock.
Or in other words how long is it before the kit gets made and in stock ready to send to the customer :blush:
I have one preorder paid two on order with deposit and one I really want but do not want all the things to come in at once lol.

1 Like

Once the kit arrives in stock, you will be sent an invoice for the balance owing plus postage. When you pay the amount owing etc , then the kit will be posted to you and the time will depend on the speed and efficiency of your postal service. Sometimes a kit may take a few months to be available for the final invoice but this will generally be noted on their listing.

3 Likes

Thank you I think I need to reword the question lol I know how the pre-order works I guess it should read how long for the kit to be made ?

AHH lol , now that’s a question I can’t answer. I guess that depends on where it is being made. I know when Bonnie Brown had a couple of hers made into kits, she was not happy with them and sales were held up as she wanted the kits to be redone before being made available, which is fair enough.
I have a kit on pre-order (Leo) and it’s been a few months already, I’m hoping it will be ready soon.

2 Likes

Some have come fast some do not. Cammi took 3 months.

3 Likes

That’s what I was wondering about lol my first is totally paid so I am good I just don’t want all the others to come due at once for my own sanity :smile:

1 Like

It depends it can be from 3 weeks to a few months. Sometimes, there’s delays with factories and such.

3 Likes

The only one I ever got pre- order took five to six months Whew ! complications lol

1 Like

Yes I pre ordered Leo 13th Feb and he should be ready June/July the site tells me.

1 Like

Thanks mine was a and such situation lol

I had myself on a kit free diet until I could work through all my sales kits before buying anything else so I have accomplished that now it is time to buy the ones I really really want :smile:

1 Like

I learned my lesson, don’t expect the baby for a while!!!

1 Like

I’m good then lol let the ordering continue have one more on my list I consider a must have :blush:

Exactly! Watch some though, Bonnie Brown wants to have the kits ready when she releases.

1 Like

Think I’m good not one Brown in the mix lol

1 Like

I purchased Uriel and projected date is July!!!

1 Like

So what pre-orders or LE are you guys ordering and waiting on??? :slight_smile:

For some reason, that always happens to me. They all come and once and near the time of the month that I have to pay rent!! lol

1 Like