Pre Order Open

Got my Cami Rose! Macphersons has her now.

3 Likes

LLE is selling her and Wee Patience on her site also

http://www.lauraleeoriginals.com/Blank.html

2 Likes

I preordered Kami too. If I had some extra dollie $$, I would got wee patience too

1 Like

I saw that wee patience is “timeless” so that means it is an open edition, correct? Kind of like twins A and B? I really like her but will probably wait if she is not limited edition

2 Likes

When you preorder a kit, say this one. How long do you have to pay the balance off? When would she ship? I’ve never done a preorder n I’m thinking about ordering her. She would be my first kit that’s not a BB kit. :grin::grin:

Oh good!!! Yes timeless means that she is “open edition” but I think “timeless” and open are a little different if I am not mistaken but they could very well be the same thing. I believe open is until the sculptor decides to close the edition similar to Saskia but “timeless” means they of course they aren’t going away.

1 Like

You basically pay the remaining balance when the kit arrives in stock to the suppliers. You could pay in full now however. Preorder pricing is $30 for her on both Macphersons and directly from LLE website. Wee Patience is $20. They usually ship after they arrive from the factory to suppliers or to the sculptor and inspection. Most kits come about 3-8 weeks after preorder with the average time being 4 weeks. I saw LLE post in a group that it will be 4-6 weeks possibly sooner for Kami-Rose as some kits are already starting to arrive to suppliers. Wee Patience she said would be probably in the 4-6 week range but she does have a few of the minis but not her suppliers.

Word of advice if you are going to preorder I suggest you do so now because LLE kits sells out quickly…

3 Likes

Thank you. I bit the bullet n ordered her.

Since I’m just learning to paint I thought all day about ordering Kami-Rose and by the end of the day when I decided to just go ahead and order her she was sold out at Macphersons! I’m guessing the LLE website shipping fee is outrageous to the US!
Being new I had no idea Kami-Rose would sell out a pre-order so soon! Got a lot to learn.

I think kamis still available at Laura’s site. Shipping isn’t too bad.

1 Like

You won’t regret it. She is one of my very fav sculptors. Her kits never disappoint. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had to get wee. Bet she’s gonna be too cute

1 Like

It’s not the kit, lol, it’s me. I’m not where I wanna be when it comes to painting a kit out side of a bb kit. So she’ll probably be sitting around for awhile waiting to be done.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. I have a coco blick that I bought from a forum member. I am not touching her until I master a few more techniques. She’s a keeper though. Never selling her. So don’t let your skills deter you from what kits you like. You’ll get better and you can reward yourself with your saved kit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered her. I just couldn’t resist getting her. I hope I’m not biting off more than I can chew since I’ve also ordered Saskia who should be here in a few days. LOL

2 Likes

When I think I’m better at reborning, then I will reborn her. I have plenty of kits to work on. I even have a few realborns that I won’t touch yet.

1 Like