Prayers for @collee1970 Aka Mandy

Everyone please pray for @colee1970 daughter and grand baby. Her daughter is having a c-section to deliver her 27 week old baby. She went into preterm labor and has a low lying placenta. Mandy is on her way to Arkansas to be with her. They are going to life flight the baby to Little Rock. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:. Mandy I hope you donโ€™t mind my posting this. We love you and are with you. Hugs to everyone. Keep us posted.

21 Likes

Mandy just posted on FB that the baby has been delivered but no details yet. Letโ€™s all send tight hugs her way. (((((Hugs @colee1970))))

5 Likes

Aww I hope everything is okay!!! Hugs, Mandy! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

My thoughts and prayer go out for Mandy, her daughter, baby and family. I hope that all goes well.

1 Like

Prayers!!!

1 Like

Oh my God. Iโ€™m having a panic attack over this. Oh my God. Iโ€™m praying and I wonโ€™t stop. Please keep updating.

5 Likes

Praying all is well !

1 Like

Praying for you and your daughter mandy

2 Likes

Done!

Looked it up. 27wk baby has a very good survival rate but a long time in NICU. Lots of prayers for all 3 of them.

3 Likes

Prayers and ((hugs)) sent your way Mandy!

1 Like

Welcome to the world little one. We are all rooting for you, and surrounding your family with lots of prayers, hugs and love!

2 Likes

Praying for all of you and sending all my Love. xoxoxoxoxo

1 Like

Oh thank you! I just made a post. Will update as I can. Head full of black hair took already

8 Likes

Big prayers for them so much!!! Little Rock is an amazing NICU and special care center, baby is in good hands.

Lord, wrap your arms around mother and baby, breathe strength and healing into that little soul and give the family strength and faith. All things are possible through you, I lift up that baby in your name and command any illness or sickness be gone in the name of Jesus. I claim all of this in your holy nameโ€ฆ Amen

6 Likes

@colee1970 you and your family are in my prayers.

1 Like

Still praying. Wishing baby and family all the best.

2 Likes

Mandy I hope you do t mind my posting this but I knew yโ€™all needed all the prayers you could get and quickly. This group has some mighty prayers going! Thank you everyone. :heart:๏ธ:heart:๏ธ:heart:๏ธ:bouquet:

3 Likes

@Blissfulbabies. I donโ€™t mind at all! Thank you so so much ! Love yโ€™all

5 Likes

Iโ€™m praying for you all, Mandy!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes