Please report this- BUYER contacted me

If you don’t mind or are able, please report this person using my stolen photos once again.thank you.
The doll shown I sell for $799 so hopefully no one falls for the scam.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Johannah-AA-Realborn-Reborn/363079024688?hash=item5489324030:g:PqQAAOSwxJNfNsNe

3 Likes

DONE!!

2 Likes

She is sold…

1 Like

Says no longer available. Hope it was taken down and not sold.

2 Likes

She has a saskia listed too…wonder if the pics are hers??

How would I report this, or some other one that is not correct?

I don’t know how to report this either

She is no longer available. I hope they took the listing down.
I am so sorry @katieperry, some people have no shame :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

This person has three feedback and it’s at 66 percent. That would be enough for me to steer clear. The negative feedback says the person got their money but the buyer didn’t get the doll.
They also sold Lavender using two different pics. Seller gave positive feedback on this one.

The top one is Debra’s
@lastingmemories

1 Like

I reported this also

2 Likes

Interesting both babies had 6 bids,or maybe same six friends bidding?

@Shera1, the pics I posted were of the same auction. She had clearly two different babies posted for the auction. I wonder if the buyer got a baby that looked anything like either of them.

Sorry Thought because there were 2 different babies it was 2 ads, silly me thinking a scammer would be smarter, than to post 2 different photos. :scream:

:joy: hahaha, right. We give them too much credit.

Thank you all for reporting, it upsets me to see my photos stolen so if we can stop one person I appreciate you all helping me do that.

3 Likes

Shows she has been “sold” when I looked just now. I reported the original listing anyway.

1 Like

Check this out!
My 2 yr old woke me up at 2 am, saw this message on reborns.com

8 Likes

At least some people have their brains ‘on’ and questioned what they see.
How she knew to find you on Reborns?

1 Like

Wow Thank you ladies. It must have been taken down I cant find it. but yes that is my baby