Please post ROSE pics & videos Here!

Ok, here are some of the ladies and me :slight_smile: (daughter took the pics, so they may be a little blurry, etc.)

For those who cant see them in the facebook album above (the other ladies should be at the award banquet right now)

Angel and I

Jillian and I

Mandy and I

Helen, her husband and I

Amy and I

Melanie and I

Joyce and I

Lynn and I

Izzy and I

Willow and I

Alice and I

Allison and I

Denise Pratt and I

Laura Lee Eagles, Alexis (my daughter) and I

17 Likes

Holy guacamole! Beautiful art!!

Sweet! I have her on my facebook! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see it…But I sent you a friend request (Sydney Peck)

My contest babies

18 Likes

Darling, you are gorgeous!!

4 Likes

More pics!

12 Likes

Lesser, I love your smile.

2 Likes

The baby by Staci Carey that I snatched up at the last minute. Love her work.

23 Likes

Sooo cute! Her work is amazing!

2 Likes

No matter what, I am going to this next year!! Looks like so much fun. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I sure wish I could have been there. Looks like a real blast for everyone. I wish they would have it next year in Chicago or at least somewhere in the middle of all of us so it wouldn’t be so far for people no matter where in the US they live!

7 Likes

That is what I said last year, and I found my way. This has been one of the best weeks of my life!

4 Likes

Do you think they’ll ever bring it to Oregon or California? I want to go, but travelling costs so much for me…

2 Likes

I believe it’s going to be in the same place next year.

2 Likes

Micholc, She’s precious! There’s nothing better than that last minute goodie snag.

1 Like

Are you in CA?

No. I’m in Oregon. But I’ll be in CA next summer setting up my room for college.

1 Like

I couldn’t go either but hopefully I’ll be able to go next year. Thank you to everyone that posted pictures for us!! The pix are fantastic! I looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

2 Likes

Yes thank you everyone for sharing pictures!!! It made me really want to come next year