Please help match a kit to old family baby picture

I am wanting to make some special babies for my mom. I need to match a kit to the baby in this picture-which is the only picture of this baby as an infant that we have. I know it is kind of faded, but maybe you can make out the features. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Chase Webber? Still looking for ya…

6 Likes

Only BB? or any?

Boy are you good at this, @izzy. Like amazingly good. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Izzy!, Chase is close and I never heard of that kit so now I am off to look for it. I would never have even thought of that kit! @jlesser any kit, BB or any that I can try to find.

4 Likes

For BB kits…

Molly BB

Avery BB

3 Likes

Wow Izzy! You never cease to amaze me!!! You’re like a walking talking sculpt encyclopedia :smile:

6 Likes

What about Bella from BB?

Avery is a great match too and low cost :grinning:

3 Likes

I think that Cheryl still has some Chase kits and that one looks close to me. I hope her website is right and I can get this kit. If not I think Molly might work and the lip shape looks a little like Sera or Meg to me.

2 Likes

Zachary, ylenia

1 Like

I have to go look at blank Avery and Bella because I am not too familiar with those kits.

Thank you more good choices. This baby definitely has the peaceful sleeper look.

1 Like

Cherylwebberoriginals has Chase for $45. The blank kit looks just like this baby to me.

2 Likes

http://www.cherylwebberoriginals.com/Chasedollkitorderpg.htm

1 Like

Omg chase is the one!

And can’t beat that price!

1 Like

I am so excited for the Chase kit. I am getting two just in case I mess up.

3 Likes

Yay can’t wait to see!

Yayyy I’m glad you found the one!

And if you don’t mess up you could keep or sell one!!