Please Cheer My Sophia On

If you would like to, could you put my Sophia into your watch list in order to bump her up and get her more exposure, so her new mom can find her? She is on her fourth listing. Thank you! :smiley:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371535845405?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

12 Likes

This link doesn’t work.

1 Like

THanks. Not sure what happened. I fixed it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that how it works??? If you have watchers you get bumped up??? I had no idea!!!

4 Likes

Watching and cheering her on! BOL, she’s BEAUTIFUL! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

Nikki, I just recently learned this too.

3 Likes

Watching! Good luck!

1 Like

Can someone fill me in on this? I always wondered why people asked for watchers!

2 Likes

Nikki, I don’t know much about how it works, but am guessing it has something to with algorithms. I guess the more watchers the more interesting the item is considered and it gets a better place in eBay’s search engine.

4 Likes

Thank you!!! That is so good to know! :grinning:

2 Likes

I did not know this either watching BOL

2 Likes

BOL…She won’t need much cheering to sell that little beauty…but will cheer anyway…lol :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, Starr. She’s in her fourth listing and I thought she would have sold by now. Perhaps there isn’t a lot of after Christmas money for many.

2 Likes

Thank you, Debra! :heart:

1 Like

Ah no…She should have sold by now…She is so pretty…It is probably just the after Christmas slump …I hope she sells this time round…

1 Like