Pint size sweetness!

I love mini babies. This one is really “dolly” looking and was hard to get a realistic look for me! I think she’d be cute as someone’s doll though. I still have to shop for clothes.

18 Likes

She’s so precious!!! I adore her

2 Likes

Thank you. She’s does have a bit of Betty Boop look. I’ll definitely go vintage for her look when I find clothes.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Soo tiny! I love the bottle next to her for size comparison.

2 Likes

Can you make her a cute little dress? or outfit? I dont know how much harder tiny clothes are?

2 Likes

I probably will end up making something. It’s hard to find unique and vintage things in the right size for small babies. I have several things here and she’s the right length but way too chubby for them.
They’re a little harder to make…

2 Likes

What kit is she? She’s darling

1 Like

She’s Byron by BB

3 Likes

She is so stinkin cute!!!:smiley:

1 Like

I think she would be just perfect in one of your gorgeous vintage creations too…Can’t wait to see her finished…You have gotten so much detail onto that tiny canvas…That is brilliant!:smile:

2 Likes

She’s cute as a button :heart:

Would this be useful for you to make her something to fit? xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121218444133?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You could use vintage style fabrics maybe :blush:

1 Like

Hi Sam…Just wanted to say hello…Haven’t seen you as much lately…:smile:

1 Like

Hi Starr, sorry I’ve not been around much. I’ve been frantically reading everyone’s posts and trying to get caught up with the forum. I’ve been doing a lot of gardening as well as crocheting lots of goodies and it keeps me away from posting as much as I usually do xx

I still have over 60 new posts to catch up on lol :flushed:

1 Like

Hahahaha! I know what you mean…when I go away for about 4 days I come back to 60 - 70 new post and can’t even say how many unread…I have to do some speed reading and refrain from commenting on all of them and just go through putting “like :heart:'s” on what I can and move on and on and on…lol anyway, nice to see you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks honey. It’s lovely to know I was missed xxx

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to check that out now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You did a good job on that tiny baby!