Piglets :)

Has anyone tried to strip a pre-painted piglet kit or does anyone have a kit they’d like to sell?

@PutABonnetOnIt did the cutest piglet I’ve ever seen. Reefbubbles, did you strip yours or just root over the factory paint?

1 Like

I’ve got a pre-painted Petal and one that’s blank of the same kit for sale. They are $25 each plus shipping. If you are interested, I can give you shipping info if you send me your zip.

1 Like

I might be interested in the blank kit, do you have pictures? My zip is 76247

Awe thank you, I have been thinking I need to buy and do another one. No I didn’t strip it I just painted it using their placement of colors as a guideline.

2 Likes

7 Likes

He is so stinking cute! He makes me want a pig kit. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

WOW! He’s so cute!!! What did you root him with?

1 Like

The reason I want a blank kit is because we are getting a real life piggy and I want to paint him like our real pig :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see your piggy when you are done! I bought the mohair for him from www.goldenfleeceboutique.com it was very nice to work with.

Definitely! Ok, that is really pretty mohair! I have some white/blonde in my stash but I’m going to need some black/brown. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I love Golden Fleece mohair. What type did you use? I have a werepup kit that’s going to need something straight and maybe a little course.

Sure, I snapped a pic of each label for you

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, ladies! :blush: I just posted this on my Facebook page- since a lot of werepups have recently shipped out (I got one!) I’m working on multi-colored bundles so you can get a variety of colors without spending a fortune. I don’t have them completely ready yet, but I’ll post on the forum when I do.

5 Likes

PS- this hair in particular is adult and is thicker in diameter than yearling or kid. Still very soft & silky. I have a customer who used it on her pups, and they turned out super cute :blush:

1 Like

Oh Yay! I’m anxious to get started on my werepup. But I wasn’t sure what kind of hair to root him with. And I wanted multiple colors but don’t want to buy a whole batch of each color. You just made my day! I can’t wait to get a bundle of hair you specifically chose for werepups. :grinning:

2 Likes

This is awesome you really have your finger on the pulse of everyone’s needs!

2 Likes

This is perfect I am excited for you! I want to do one just to use all these fun colors lol. You will HAVE to share him when you are done!

2 Likes

Haha that’s because they’re my needs as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am really enjoying the fact that I can put together nice things and save people money; I just wish I could produce it faster! This is the same hair I’m going to use for my werepup…I just can’t decide on color. I’m thinking maybe reddish and white. Sooooooo excited to start though! I can’t wait to see all the Robbies start showing their furry faces!

1 Like

I just recently removed the paint from Fawn. I used acetone.

1 Like