Pictures of Josie by Ping Lau...just finished her this morning

I just finished Josie by Ping Lau this morning and wanted to show her off. I took a couple of pictures with her sitting on a window sill to try to show the real color of her hair… in the studio lighting it looks much redder then it is and in front of the window the hair looks less reddish then it really is. I can’t win for losing!!! :smirk: Her hair color is more strawberry blonde then anything else. Oh and after I took the pictures I shortened her lashes slightly because to me they looked too long. I hand rooted them and am loving how easy it is to root sleep eye babies…open eyes are a whole different story. I love the curls…Delta Dawn mohair… but when the NO More Tangles conditioner dries it starts to look a wee bit frizzy. Any suggestions? One more thing…I almost think that this baby looks more like a boy then a girl. What do you think??? Boy or Girl or either!!

14 Likes

shes cute

1 Like

I can see boy or girl with this one. Very cute love the hair.

1 Like

Aaaww. Sweet. I can see boy or girl too.

1 Like

Look at those beautiful curls! So sweet!

1 Like

Cute curls on this cutie! Boy or girl

1 Like

She’s cute , nice job on her curls.

1 Like

You know the tube of conditioner that comes in a packet of hair color…I use that on hair that won’t sit right. I leave it for a minute or two and gently wash out, as you would wash a real baby’s hair. I used it on Chloe’s hair.
Lovely baby btw and I think could go either way (girl/boy) depending on the outfit.

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies for the sweet comments!!! :blush:

Beautiful work, Jackie!

1 Like

She looks so cute!!
I love her little nose wrinkle!

1 Like

Such an adorable baby…

1 Like