Pick a cutie for me

If it’s therapy, buy all of them. lol

4 Likes

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I would not be able to choose, they are all so adorable. Which ever one you pick, I know it will come out beautiful. I always love your babies.

2 Likes

That’s how it was for me with April…I grinned the entire process of painting her. She sold fast and I had to have another one of her kits. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This one caught my eye…I think she’s super cute too. :slight_smile:

https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12283

2 Likes

She is so adorable!!

Oh my!!! Now she’s on my list!!! And I tend to go for open eyed kits, but she’s GORGEOUS…

2 Likes

I ended up choosing Vivienne this morning! Thank you
I suppose her smile won it in the end :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Perfect choice! The smiling kits really do make me smile (even if it’s just on the inside) every time I see them! I’m working on April right now, and it will be hard to sell my little ray of sunshine!

2 Likes

She’s Adorable!! Can’t wait to see her finished!! <3

1 Like

Yes!! She is!! So sweet…I can’t wait to see your version! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are all awesome.

The first would be my personal first choice, the second for a challenge, the third because she would be easy and has a sweet face.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see her finished!

1 Like

You made me be bad this morning. Seeing these made me go order one lol. Oh well it was a good bad. I say 1 or 2. I had to order Sansa though.

2 Likes

I am glad you pick Vivienne! She would be my choice too.

1 Like

I love Sansa. She is a baby I get offers on all the time, but can’t let go. I ordered her from Irresistibles, but I’m not sure if I would order her from there again, or if it’s the kit itself that I had issues with. I will say that her head is hard compared to her limbs. Also, her head and limbs are different colors and her limbs were oily. I wrote to Irresistables, but never got a reply. I love her to death, but I definitely won’t do another one unless she is commissioned.

1 Like

I love the last one!

1 Like