Pick a cutie for me

Pick a cutie for me to make, that will sell, please.
I’m thinking of treating myself to a more expensive kit right now, I could use one!
Sansa,
Vivienne,
Or
Harriet
Hugs,
Katie

Sansa

Vivienne

Harriet

4 Likes

All of the above! :heart_eyes:
But if I had to choose just one of those, I would go with Vivienne. :heart:

3 Likes

Harriet!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Harriet

1 Like

All good choices but I’m a Sansa fan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vivienne

1 Like

Harriett

1 Like

I LOOOOVE Sansa & Vivienne! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vivienne

1 Like

Sansa is one of my dream kits so I’m putting in a vote for her! I would LOVE to see your take on her, you do such beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Thank you so much everyone. I’m dealing with some stress lately and haven’t been able to work with any babies lately so I feel like I credit card can deal with it for my emotional health!

4 Likes

I like your therapy choice lol! Sansa has my vote!

1 Like

They’re all adrable, but Vivienne makes me happy every time I see her! She gets my vote!

1 Like

My vote is Sansa or Harriet.:smile:

1 Like

I am no help… :wink:
I have painted Sansa so my urge to say her has changed a little (going by what I would choose) also her vinyl is soft (it was weird for me, first soft kit, also her belly plate had splits in it and was replaced by Irresitables)

Vivienne makes me happy (a lot of Faber kits arms seem too long but hers looks okay… eyelashes may be a pain)

Harriet seems the most realistic to me and I have a habit of buying sleeping kits.

4 Likes

They are all adorable but I agree Harriet looks more newbornish she’s got such a precious face.

1 Like

Vivienne (sp) is the one I would choose. They are all 3 adorable, but she just has that ability to lift me and make me want to smile when I see her. Maybe I should check her out and see what my budget will allow.

Yep! I think if she is still around when I feel confident enough to paint her, she will be one I will need to get.

2 Likes

Vivienne!

1 Like

Vivienne is like James by Sandy Faber. I made him a girl and she made me smile every time I looked at her. She sold quickly. I just ordered another one, which I have never done before.

1 Like