Photos on Facebook

Has anyone had this happen? I went to my nursery page on Facebook and almost all my reborn photos had been removed. It said “May be a real baby”. I went back later and the photos were back, but I just found it a little odd. I wonder if that means someone reported them : (

Weird!

2 Likes

Perhaps the automatic filter caught them, hid them just in case, then a human took a look at them and decided it was okay so they were unhidden?

3 Likes

Sounds like a compliment!

1 Like

When I listed this guy on FB Marketplace about two years ago, they would not let me list and said it went against their listing policies for not listing live animals or humans, or something worded similar to that. :joy: I had to use a different picture of him and then there was no problem.

10 Likes

I’ve had lots of mine removed because of violations. They even thought this guy was a real animal. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Those a both beautiful :slightly_smiling_face: I know we should take it as a compliment but I freaked out when I saw everything on my page was gone. I was trying to find out how to contact Facebook but that was next to impossible. It’s just frustrating when things like that happen.

5 Likes

It’s quite hard to contact FB anymore.

2 Likes