PayPal question # 127

Just sold baby. I sent an invoice, she paid… got the little “You got money” message. Is it safe to ship or am I supposed to wait?

I read through some threads here where people were talking about needing to wait for funds to clear the bank, but those people sold on eBay. I didn’t, so am not sure if this changes anything.

3 Likes

As long as the money is in your account as cleared or completed then you are safe to ship! Congrats on your sale :hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your sale!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Congrats !!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

This baby sold in the craziest way… Someone contacted me on Instagram asking me to do a custom. Turns out she wanted this particular sculpt painted exactly like one I had done. I was like “Great news, that baby is available.” That was it, she sold… even though I never had her posted for sale anywhere. I only had pics of babies up just to share.

In the meantime on another site where I do have a few listed, people only want to send me messages all day and not buy. Oh the irony. :joy:

3 Likes

Great congratulations on your sale! Just double check your PayPal account to be sure. Then you are safe to ship

1 Like

Are you new to Paypal?

That is the only time I had to wait for funds.
I had to ship before the funds clear to clear the funds faster. etc.

1 Like

No, @jlesser, have had it for quite some time. Use it all the time and have sold on eBay… just nothing like this.

1 Like

Congratulations on the sale!

1 Like

Congratulations! I think it’s safe to ship. I usually ask the customer to let me know how they like their baby before I spend the money or transfer it out of PayPal.

1 Like