Painter ISO Rooter, For Long-Term Serious Relationship (Long Walks on Beach Not Included ;) )

I hate rooting :no_mouth: I only do my own if sparse, I send mine out also lol

2 Likes

I understand! Who do you use? Does that person have room for another client?

1 Like

Awesome! I will take a look. Thanks!

1 Like

I no longer do any rooting, but just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your titleā€¦LOL

6 Likes

Haha, thank you @karen! I thought it might get a little more attention that way. :wink:

2 Likes

It sure got mine! :thumbsup: Reminded me of that song about pina coladas at midnight :wink:

4 Likes

I use several, Amanda Hannon, Sharonsspecialtreasures.com, lastingmemoriesrebornmemories.com

4 Likes

http://doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=364936

This girl is just now offering a rooting service. If youā€™re not on DF she lists her website. Maybe you guys can work something out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

STILL ISO, anyone? I would love to find someone in this community!

@sierra?

2 Likes

Id be interested!:smile:

Hereā€™s a post I just recently posted about wanting to root for someone.
Would anyone be interested in

1 Like

Thanks, Sierra!! Iā€™m going to message you with some questions. :smile:

2 Likes

That sounds great!:slight_smile:

@Sierra, are you still interested? I have orders Iā€™d like to send your way! :smile:

STILL LOOKING! I have several projects I will need rooted in January, and February! I would LOVE to work with someone who will include mohair in their service (included in the price of course). I have an allergy, and want to work with it as little as possible. And if you are awesome at rooting human hair too, all the better (though this is totally not a necessity!) Iā€™d love someone to help root a couple keeper babies for me, but the other orders come first. Thanks so much for! Hope to hear from you soon! :confetti_ball:

What does ISO mean? I think we should have a post for all the abreviations used in the reborn world. JMO, but I think it would help some people (and me LOL)

1 Like

ISO= In search of, was using the dating profile abbreviation for effect.:wink:

1 Like

The only abbreviations I can think of used here that arenā€™t normal on other social media is GHSP - Genesis Heat set paints, and LLE - Laura Lee Eagles (one of the sculptors for kits), LE - limited Edition, SOLE - sold out limited edition, ROSE - yearly doll show in Utah in July, and maybe babyfx - a brand of air dry paint

Thatā€™s all I can think of

1 Like

Lol you just taught me like 4 of those. Maybe I will make one!

If anyone is still looking for a rooter, I am available as well :slight_smile: My website, http://www.jennstinygems.com has a few photos of my work in the ā€œgalleryā€ but I also have tons more I can share. My prices are reasonable, and include hair and shipping back to client/customer.

1 Like