Packing Checklist

Here we go again. I really must make a packing checklist. I sold Kase and want to make sure mommy gets everything

Baby dressed with outfit and hair done up…check
Booties and socks…check
COA…check
Business Cards…check
Bottle, Brush & more socks…check
Diapers…check
2 additional outfits & onesie…check
Bows…check
Blanket…check
Favorite Toy…check
Magnetic Paci…check
Cleaning and Care instructions…check
Did I forget anything???
Oh…why do I feel like I’m forgetting something?

13 Likes

Looks great to me…the new mom will be over the moon…very nice parcel :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yea…Bib…check

5 Likes

Birth certificate?

2 Likes

Mohair conditioner? Maybe you cover that in the instructions and have them buy their own.

1 Like

COA covers the birth certificate. It has a place to fill in weight, length, etc. love the RealBorn certificates.

1 Like

Sounds to me like everything’s in there.

2 Likes

Looks great don’t forget baby​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

On my check list I always check cables, lashes if applied, weight,neck ring,B certificate, care sheet, then what is included with baby, clothes, toys etc. I do think your list is pretty complete, it is always a worry , did I forget anything? Glad your baby found a new home.

3 Likes

It’s harder to let her go than I thought.

4 Likes

I bet she is precious :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Looks pretty inclusive to me. I usually include a hospital ID bracelet and a beaded bracelet if it is a girl! I buy the baby mints at The Dollar Tree that are either pink or blue and include a few of them in the box. Cutting a baby scent wafer in half and putting it in the box gives a nice baby powder scent when the box is opened!

2 Likes

I do put a small cut piece of baby scent wafer but hadn’t thought about the mints. Thats a great idea!

1 Like

I stress so much over the packing and i always feel like i left something out. Once I actually did and had to send it as a separate parcel.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh so friggin’ cute!!

2 Likes

Ahhh too cute! Wonderful box packing as well!

It seems like you have it all! It is hard letting go. I have to take pics to create a listing and I keep dragging my feet. Same reason. :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m packing my first Realborn and freaking out right now on how the box opening looks . I don’t like it ugh! I’ve used lots of pretty tissue but she’s going across the country and it’s not going to look nice when it’s opened, I just know it :frowning: I’m so stressed. I’ve included, 2 summer dresses, nightgown, socks, diapers, receiving blanket, 2 paci’s, hairband, COA, handwritten baby card, 2 plush toys…I think that’s it. :thinking: and a onesie

2 Likes

Looks great. Love all the owls.

1 Like

What is it you don’t like about it?

1 Like