Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale is HERE!

Thanks @jlesser and @babymaw I will try again and see… Might have to call them. Ofcorse two of the kits I wanted are sold out now. :cry:

Kyrie!! :slight_smile:

Any chance you will have Darren restocked before the sell goes off? I really want him :frowning:

2 Likes

The sale has made us go way behind on shipping (as we knew it would). We are diverting every available internal resource towards shipping, but probably won’t be caught up until just before Thanksgiving.

This means we have no resources to do anything other than ship right now.

So no, I don’t think anything will be restocked before then (kits or anything else). We need to catch up on shipping first.

This will pretty much always be the case. Anytime we get a surge of orders, we move internal people to shipping instead of their regular jobs, and that usually shuts down activities in those other areas.

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

6 Likes

Good Evening Nevin!! I’m trying to get big Joseph buy one get one but can only do it with two of his kits. Because he’s the most expensive does he need to be ordered separately?

TY :slight_smile:

I just tried it and it charges for the more expensive kit and the other one is free at the checkout step.

1 Like