Original Grant Kit

Amy, I loved your Grant so much that I bought one to do as a keeper.

1 Like

Marissa is the most famous reborn! Everyone knows and loves her!!! I can’t wait to carry her some day!!! I do want a Grant sculpt, but I haven’t done one because no matter what… it just won’t be Marissa! @AmyR777

3 Likes

Aww, that’s so sweet!! :heartpulse: Have you started on yours, yet?

Me, too, because that means you and I will be together, too! :blush:

Awww!!! You’re so sweet! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

There are just so many that I love and want to reborn. Frankie is adorable reborned!! He is one of my new favorites, boy or girl, it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Marissa is famous! We all went through her “surgeries” together. Head on…head off…armature in…armature out…LOL!!! So glad she is all together. She is so precious!!!

3 Likes

You have me laughing, Bette! Marissa hides when I pull the clippers out. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

No I haven’t started my Grand yet, but I kept watching the sales and finally got one when it was really low. Like I said though, yours was such a cutie and I just had to have one of my own.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing yours one day. :grinning:

1 Like

My favorite was her car ride adventure!! @amy post the pic!!! Lololol

3 Likes

I would love to see the pic

1 Like

It’s horribly hilarious!

2 Likes

Reborn Mommy fail! LOL @AmyR777 :heart:

2 Likes

Here’s for all to see my the results of my epic moment as a reborn mommy! Definitely NOT the way to win Mother of the Year Award. :joy:

I had Marissa in her carseat but it wasn’t strapped in because that takes too much effort, I guess. :wink: I had to slam on the brakes and Marissa took a little trip. When I got to where I was going, this is how I found her:

5 Likes

AMY-----that is just sad!!! Poor baby!! NO award for you!!

LOL!!! I know, Lynn…I know… :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Auntie Karen @kareninflorida makes sure I’m good to Marissa now. :laughing:

1 Like

You bet I do!!! :thumbsup: Sweet baby girl had BETTER be strapped in her car seat, @AmyR777!!! :smile:

1 Like

Awww…sweet baby.

Yes, ma’am!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Alrighty, then!

1 Like

oh nooooo, ya better be careful. Someone might call "Department of Dolly Services " on ya :wink:

3 Likes