Order withdraw

Ok this is pitiful but BB hasn’t had a good sale in a few days now. Not that I’m in need of anything :joy:

4 Likes

Lol, I was sad when skya was gone

2 Likes

My husband was like, “hey order however many kits you want”… ummm BB c’mon I’m on borrowed time!!! Really though- he told me grab 8 or 10. I was like huh??! But, my sales have been really good the past two weeks so I only have 1 baby left. I NEED lots!

9 Likes

I have a stock pile of babies still to make. But I’m wanting summer rain and Ashley awake oh and June awake. And totally missed out on 4th of July sale.

4 Likes

I need to order ashley awake

3 Likes

I am sure their employees are mostly at the ROSE show. A sale with no one to fill orders would be a headache.

5 Likes

That’s what I figured

Does anyone have any pictures of a Ashley awake that they have done?

https://www.reborns.com/index.cgi?find=Ashley+awake&sub=Search

1 Like

I think she is pretty in some and not in a lot. I think she would be a touchy kit to get that look . But I have a image for her.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your version! Your Ashley asleep is so lovely! I am sure that awake version will be equally lovely also.

2 Likes

I might try a set of twins and post them. I’m giving some girls here in a neighborhood first chance for my little sweety pie. And thanks for the compliment. You girls are so good that your compliments mean a lot!