Opinions on my sculpted arm

First ever hand/arm…
I’ve gotten one arm finished… Aaaaand the head is still in progress lol
How does this look? He’s gonna be 16-17 inches

Thanks for looking!

29 Likes

Seriousky @Sierra… So damn AMAZING!!! I’m curious, I know people are sculpting… But what do you do with the finished sculpt?

4 Likes

WOW thanks so much Nikki!! If I like how this one turns out I’m going to (hopefully) make some sili’s. But that won’t be for a loooong time (need the funds LOL) I know some people paint them and sell as OOAK’s and others sell the sculpts to other artists who will make them into silicones and sell them themselves.

2 Likes

Looking great! can’t wait to see when you are done… :smile:

2 Likes

Wow! That looks awesome x

1 Like

AAA-MAZING work!!!

1 Like

Looking good! But I would say the shoulder part of the arm needs to be longer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a fabulous hand! Your FIRST time??? AMAZING! @Sierra, you’ve got some real talent! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

That is super awesome!! So glad you shared with us. I do agree with @izzy though- looking flawless aside from that upper arm. :smile:

3 Likes

Wow, nice! Izzy is right that the upper arm needs lengthening. But I really like that you didn’t make the pinky way too thin and small like some sculpts. Kudos!

4 Likes

Me too???:blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s an art I don’t think I could even get the first finger looking good😊

2 Likes

Thanks SO much ladies!! I knew something was “off” about it. And you’re all right! Definitely making it longer…

2 Likes

Wow!! :baby:

1 Like

Speaking of fingers being too small…I do not like the arms on Nicholas, Kyle, Amber and whoever else has those limbs…Does anyone have any suggestions as to what other arms would look good for those kits? The fingers are all way too skinny and pointy for my liking…

5 Likes

Agree with the pointy thing. Are they pretty old sculpts? Aside from Nicholas of course. Maybe we’re just getting used to the new awesome ones.

1 Like

Looking awesome btw!!

1 Like

That hand is on point! Cute cute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the link to the topic that has his head.

He’s been tweeted a bit since those pics though.
His head is sculpey/living doll clay and his limbs are premo.