Opinions of 3 month Joseph

I finished my 3 month Joseph kits last week. Can I get some opinions on whether they look realistic or not? Also any tips for improvements for my next kits.

Thanks :blush: ![image|666x500, 100%](upload://g1l53aYQ2vTq0jYNXVWryfqVXJk.

jpeg)

17 Likes

To me, they look realistic. I like the blue eyes on the awake one!

2 Likes

They look fairly realistic. I really like the lip color you’ve used. It goes well with the skin tone. It’s often possible to add more realism to a doll though. It’s difficult to tell whether you gave them eyebrows or not, but if not that would make them look more realistic. In the future, you may want to shade in a bit more on the face. There are some fantastic resource charts here for facial undertones. It could also just be that your photos are washing your boys out or not giving true to life color representation, but they look like they could use a little blushing on their cheeks, knees, soles/toes, elbows, and palms/fingers as well.

That being said, you are far more brave than I am to tackle such a massive kit. I have a couple of toddlers in my stash and I am scared to death to take them on.

2 Likes

I will try and get some closer up photos in the next couple days. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thank you for your suggestions. I did give them eyebrows with a prismacolor pencil but they sort of lightened up too much once I put the sealer on. Their eyelashes are light blond so they don’t show up in the pics either. And I will definitely check out the info about facial undertones. I did do blushing but the photos I think are making them a little washed out. Thank you for your help :blush:

3 Likes

I had to do a triple take because it looks like this little chunk got tuckered out and fell asleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love him!!!

1 Like

Aww, thanks :blush:

Thank you :blush: