Once again, new realborn

There’s a better view of her feet, and they look Realborn. I really like them.

1 Like

Yessss, those feet :heart_eyes:
s-l400

7 Likes

Oh I like this one. What I don’t like is that they take forever to be released :unamused:

3 Likes

Ikr? :pensive:

She looks a lot like Jennie to me. But I love Jennie so that’s great!

3 Likes

I agree, I saw her photo on Facebook and thought the new prototype heading was a mistake, I was thinking why are they doing a new prototype of Jennie? She came out a long time ago! Then I realized the mouth is different, I like Jennie too, but wasn’t a fan of the lip shape, so I think this one is cute.

4 Likes

I thought so too. Jenni

2 Likes

She’s like Jennie with a better mouth.

2 Likes

Ooooh I wonder if she’s related to Jennie??? Aren’t Jennie Dominic and Alexa siblings?

3 Likes

Ya I was wondering if they were sisters too

3 Likes

She might be. I think Jennie has 5 kids. I could be wrong though.

3 Likes

Would be cool. Usually they are pretty good at claiming thier grandkids though cause they are so proud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think someone new has been doing the behind the scenes stuff for the most part. The “personality”. Or lack there has felt different for awhile.

2 Likes

Looks like a possibility. Related anyway…

Wow just noticed she was sent off for production three years ago

5 Likes

Hope they sent her to the good factory

3 Likes

I bet it is. She shared a picture of herself and 5 kids at ROSE 2022 on her FB and the youngest was about 2 I think

Carol, along with all of our upcoming kits, will come from the good factory. :slight_smile:

Real Carol is not Jennie’s kid, but rather my brother’s daughter. She doesn’t have any Realborn siblings as of now, but she obviously has cousins that are Realborns. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica

13 Likes

Interesting!
Thanks Jessica. :slight_smile: She is cute

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, Jessica!

Oh man she definately has the Pratt genes though!

1 Like

Well she is gorgeous, I look forward to her kit!

1 Like