Old Kit Paint Party!

I agree, just the sweetest!!!

2 Likes

Here’s how Clyde is coming along, quick indoor pic.

16 Likes

Look at the little cutie! I’d post my kit but I haven’t done much yet

2 Likes

This is probably going to be the only wip on Morgan this week. I’m rooting Tink and it takes me forever even on a preemie. Lol. Plus getting ready to go to the Orlando show on Friday I think

Picture is Super washed out! That’s not how she looks lol

13 Likes

Do you know what time you’ll be there? I’ll PM you with my phone number in case if you want to meet somewhere in the building. I am so excited to see reborn babes ‘in person’ and meet some members of this forum!

3 Likes

@Vanniek I am doing Morgan’s head with Shyann arms as Mermaid, but I didn’t even pick-up a brush today as Brittany decided to be born :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally getting the start of a little color on Jacob! I just love the little preemie kits!

13 Likes

Have fun at the show. I work hard cleaning last weekend and this weekend so I’m rewarding myself tonight all doll time. I’m even packed for Rose.

1 Like

Your munchkin is looking adorable! I hope you get to go to the doll show, sounds like an amazing time!

1 Like

Here is Anna today. Mostly finished with her I think. Might tweak her a little and then on to hair

16 Likes

I haven’t seen this baby before!
Its fun seeing some of the older sculpts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She’s a little preemie

1 Like

She’s very sweet!! Can’t wait to see her done!

2 Likes

JUST started neutralizing Greta and popped a couple different brown eyes in just to see. I think I like the ones on the left?

16 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

Me three :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes! The ones on the left look perfect! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, the left one (her right one). The darker one gives an alien vibe.

5 Likes

I like the left to

1 Like

I thought that to lol.

1 Like