Old Kit Paint Party!

Are Easton and Grant siblings? I like him/her too!

5 Likes

I think they have the same limbs.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to force myself to get 1 layer on Jewel tomorrow, I have no motivation to do anything right now lol

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. I am going to buy him when he will be on sale again. Something just makes me adore those too. I forgot that they are not realborn, so they cannot be siblings, but they very well sculpted with details.

1 Like

I think - Easton, Grant and Elliot share limbs and look similar. It’d be nice to see all three of them together.

1 Like

Yep, definitely triplets. I like a boy prototype version of Elliot a lot. I feel like I’ll start to hoard those babies :scream:

1 Like

I have a 6 month Easton as well but I just washed my sleeping 7 month June and my Leo…maybe Ill put June away and do Easton instead. I also bought a Cookie for the other painting party but Im not very motivated to paint her just yet.

4 Likes

You might join in the Easton fun?!

3 Likes

I think I will…Im going to get her out today and get her washed up tomorrow because my new drying rack is meant to arrive. So Ill just be crazy and paint, 7 monthJune asleep (at least she has no belly plate or torso), my cute little Leo, and Easton all at once :wink:

4 Likes

@RebornsbyZebra Yey! Happy to have you in out Easton Team, April. I hope you, ladies @PutABonnetOnIt @Katinafleming @RebornsbyZebra , will post WIP pictures so I can learn from you :wink:

5 Likes

Learn from me?
I don’t know Yelena, half the time I don’t know what Im doing, I am a messy “fly by the seat of my pants” artist but I will post WIP posts if you want me to :wink:

4 Likes

Me too, @YelenaReye especially with this kit, i have always been intimidated by it that is why it has been sitting so long lol. But i will definitely post my wip photos!

4 Likes

Easton was the 3rd kit I painted. She is big but she painted up easily. Her hands and feet are great! I did enjoy painting her even though the larger kits are not my favorite. She makes a lovely baby.

3 Likes

The next time I order from BB I’ll get an old kit that isn’t a Realborn. In the meantime, here goes Presley

11 Likes

I think I’m gonna do Presley too

3 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement, I did notice while I was washing her how adorable her hands and feet are :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now it’s a Presley party too :joy: Are you going dark or fair?

3 Likes

I just adore Presley, I am excited you all will be painting this one!

3 Likes

So, ugly little Lola and Leo are going back in the bin to make room for big Easton. And I have a custom June to do. So Easton and June will take up all the space. I’ll finish painting Gabriela before June gets here. Then I can root her hair along with my Lucian hybrid while I paint June and Easton. This sounds fun. :blush:

4 Likes

I have a sleeper too that’s waiting to be stripped. One of these days maybe I’ll get around to it. He’s got the sweetest little face!

2 Likes