Old Kit Paint Party!

He is stunning!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see pics! I know she’ll be lovely! I should be painting Jewel right now but I’m a bit stuck lol My buddy demanded snuggles. Notice his sister moping in the corner?

4 Likes

Awww:) I love kitty cuddles!

1 Like

I don’t get them often but I love them too. He’s my snuggle bug, but he’s still a cat so he doesn’t usually want them unless it’s inconvenient for me :rofl:

3 Likes

Cats;)

1 Like

@PaperCityDolls I look yesterday at that too, and many people use Gemma’s legs as full limbs, they are long enough. I just wish her arms were more realistic, but this is why there are differences between realborn and sculptor created baby, correct? :wink:

1 Like

Is 6 mo Easton an old kit? I’ll paint her anyway even if she will not qualifies, as I have Morgan’s head for this party, but Easton such a nice kit with very good details. Love her already!

3 Likes

I have had this kit sitting in a bin since I first started reborning, I would love to see yours maybe it will encourage me to paint her.

2 Likes

I’m getting ready to start another Ember but this one will have realborn summer rain limbs so she is half old hahaaha

4 Likes

I won’t be starting mine for another day or two. But hope to choose which kit I’m painting and post a pic tomorrow! We are just fashionably late is all! :wink:

1 Like

I tried to search this forum for Easton and it goes pretty far in time - 2012-2014. Soo I am excited to paint her also. Never painted baby that big yet, so it’s something new for me to tackle. Love her!

@PutABonnetOnIt We should paint them together! :wink:

8 Likes

She’s cute already! Your brave- After I painted a 3 mos Joseph- rooting his head- it was so time consuming now I’m stuck on newborns and preemies;) He was fun to dress though and he sold quickly- just a big hunk of baby!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see everyone’s babies! Easton is my favorite BB sleeping kit!

I just started Madison Asleep and washed up Holly to maybe get to start her as my alternative or I would :grin:. Something tells me you would be finished before me. I take a month to finish a baby lol.

2 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt :grinning: It will be a loooong way for me also. It’s summer - traveling to see grandsons and taking other vacations every month.
Good luck with your alternative. I know it will be lots of work (much-much-much more than regular reborn), but it will be all worth it at the end. And she will be so unique!

2 Likes

I went down to the basement yesterday and dug our my different crackle mediums. So glad I am starting with a test limb or I would be already completely overwhelmed lol!

2 Likes

The time line for the Easton kit may be confusing because I think there was a newborn version first. Then they redid them (Grant, Easton and Elliot) into 6 month size…

3 Likes

I have an Easton kit. I’ll paint with y’all! :heart:

3 Likes

@jlesser Thank you, Jenni. Do you know when 6 mo Easton came out? That’s just for my own curiosity since I am excited to paint her anyway. Morgan head is my ‘qualification’. Maybe after that I’ll paint Paisley again.

1 Like

@Katinafleming Awesome! But give my 3 mo head start. I know you are so speedy!

1 Like