Okay serious mail issue

Do you have my nuwave dome and yarn??? LOL

It says it was delivered yesterday… it wasnt :wink:

1 Like

Hahhaha, no I have someone’s King size mattress!!!

2 Likes

Nice! LOL :wink:

1 Like

LoL, I just wnat my package

1 Like

I’m cracking up over here :joy::joy::joy: you can send the mattress my way!

2 Likes

I shipped a doll this Dec. with ins and signature and the buyer said they just left it on her door step.

2 Likes

I have had that happen too and it was raining. Thankfully I wrapped it in enough bubble wrap it did not get wet. Then I started using a gift bag around the baby also as a water barrier when shipping. I actually need to get some more

2 Likes

Those gift bags are great, and they give me an excuse to go to Dollar Tree!

2 Likes

Love dollar tree

1 Like

@Estelle85 this finally just happened to me! I didn’t understand what you meant with all the different colored receipts. I just moved from Orlando to a small town in Idaho and went to mail a package today!
The lady was trying to give me all these different color receipts and telling me I can’t buy insurance and get signature confirmation. I’m like uhhh I mail these packages ALL the time just do it!
Finally she let me do restricted delivery so only the buyer can get the box I guess? So weird

I asked my postman and this is what he said:

OK, within the US, you can do signature confirmation for any delivery. This means SOMEONE must sign for the package at the delivery address. They can sign for it digitally. You have to pay for it unless your package is insured for over $500, then it is included.

If you have a very expensive package or you are worried about having a hard copy signature, then you can do a Return Receipt. This is the green card. On this type of receipt, the person that the doll is addressed to has to physically sign the card and it gets mailed back by USPS to you so that you have physical proof of signature.

If you ship internationally via USPS, you MUST insure your package in order to also do a Return Receipt. This is the pink one. It works the same as the green one except you will get it mailed back to you via the delivery servicer in that country.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

It does not, lol because they did not sign on two of my packages over 500. They told me that if it is insured they do not have to sign but if you sign there is no insurance. I had no issue with paying extra so I have no idea where the miscommunication is coming from. @ellakabella I still don’t know the answer.

That doesn’t even make sense. I don’t think that employee knew what they were talking about.

1 Like

My post office lady told me that if I bought insurance I couldn’t get signature confirmation. She said if I did both it would have given me two different tracking numbers for my package!! I was like what the heck!!

1 Like

Weird. I am in Idaho and no issues. I didnt do signature today but did insurance. Normally I do both and no one has ever said I couldnt. It lets me order it online also… :woman_shrugging:

It was the first time I mailed a larger reborn box (the one I normally use) since the last increase… and it was $50 plus the insurance I bought. :frowning: Ugh

1 Like

Mine said it was not even an option to get two. Lol

Ask to talk to the postmaster. I have been mailing for years in Alabama and never any issues such as that.

1 Like